Monday, July 3, 2017

My Monday #5

It's Monday once again! I can't believe June's come and gone! I have a lot of exciting books planned for July, and I can't wait to share them with you all!

Last week was pretty good for me. I managed a trip to the library Thursday...and realized they had moved everything since the last time I remember...so I'll have to ask where the children's section and the adult fiction are haha. Good news I found the YA and they have some AMAZING books so I can't wait to ad them to my monthly TBR! I'm hoping for at least two physical library books read a month, plus whatever I can read on Kindle XD I already checked out two, and I have another I'm hoping to get later today, or Wednesday!

For any US readers, do you have plans for the 4th of July? I usually have a cookout with the family, but my stepdad works, so I probably won't be able to do anything, but that means more reading time!

Here is my latest library haul:

  • Girl in Disguise by Greer MacAllister, this one I started in May, but with the move I was unable to finish it at the time. When I seen it at the library in my new town, I had to grab it! It's a bit slow, but I enjoy it overall, and am curious to see what happens to the different agent in Pickerton's agency.  
  • Wrath of the Storm by Jennifer A. Nielsen, This one is part of a series...which I didn't realize until I got home haha. The cover caught my attention, and I can't wait to start this series! I have the other two books on my Kindle now and hope to start this one later this week!  
As I mentioned in my June wrap up, I have stopped looking for a job for a bit, and have decided to instead take a few online classes. I'm hoping to be able to afford going back to school full time in the Spring, but I'm just taking it one day at a time for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment