Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Review: Warlock's Sun Rising

36072331 Warlock's Sun Rising by Damien Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As a mad warlock pursues the power to enslave kingdoms, a desperate band of adventurers seeks alliance with a sorceress to stop him…

Witch hunters Horskram and Adelko have foiled a wizards’ plot to conquer their homeland, but the mastermind remains at large. Now they face a race against time to find him, as he raises an army of beastmen and other horrors to further his plans for world domination.

Meanwhile, the web of deceit spun by his arcane allies spreads across the Free Kingdoms, which slide towards conflict as the rent between worlds grows wider…




*I received an eARC from the author for review. This does not affect my review*

As I loved the first one, I was eagerly awating this one! It didn't disappoint! With more thrills, magic, and evil this one was even more intense that the first, and a whole lot darker! I love seeing Horskram and Adelko on their journey to stop an evil warlock, and all the other adventures they encounter along the way!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment